- Genuinely high air flows for conventional and compliant spray guns.
- Compact yet robust construction for bodyshop booth duty.
- Rolling diaphragm gives rapid response and sensitive air pressure control.
- Tamperproof, removeable and lockable air pressure control knobs.
- All air outlets feature ball valves for individual control.
- All units have semi-automatic drain.
- The gauge is calibrated in 0-116 PSI and 0-8 Bar.
DVFR-2 Filter Regulator Coalescer
- DVFR-2 Filter Regulator Coalescer
- Provides air filtered to 0.01 micron suitable for air-fed respiratory outfits.
- Air flow of 50 CFM (1415 L/Min).
- Suitable for use in booth/oven up to 100C (212F).
- Three ball valve controlled outlet
Compressed air is the lifeblood of every sprayshop and its effective management is vital to operator safety, efficiency and maintaining ultimate finish quality. The DeVilbiss DVFR range of air filter regulators and coalescers are manufactured using super resistant technopolymer materials used in the construction of the filter bodies ensuring total solvent resistance, while the state of the art rolling diaphragm technology ensures optimum air flow and precision control. The industry favourite is ideal for both industrial and heated combi booths spray booths, it is mandatory for use with air fed respiratory protection. Triple filtration removes dirt and other contaminants down to 0.01 microns, while the capacity of 50 cfm provides sufficient air flow to run two masks and two guns. Ideal for operator “breathing” air.